Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Why children hate their parents

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That is the ugliest toy I have ever seen! Jesus Christ man, burn them all!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Halitosis Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    357
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I always hated my parents because they beat me.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i thought the same damn thing, a twin to the teletubbies [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the Teletubbies... [img]redface.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Aaargggghhhhhh... we have an entire end cap of those things at TRU. I try to avoid them.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It looks like a penis.... a blue, fat, hairy, uncircumcised penis.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    I think it talks back to you.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by Baimun:
    It looks like a penis.... a blue, fat, hairy, uncircumcised penis.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why don't you "shake it" to see what happens

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    When mine talks back to me, I try to strangle it [img]redface.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by sculpey:
    When mine talks back to me, I try to strangle it [img]redface.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img]


    NEXT !!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •